Monday, January 29, 2007

Opperation; Expression!

(1/29/07) Hey everybody! What's up? Well after we finally got back into school, after 5 school days out, I made a new breakthrough in my boring computer schedule. Yesterday, my dad, Sgt Dub, gave me a challenge; to draw a picture of him in my "style" of drawing.

I finished the pencil draft last night in about an hour. Tonight I will be trying to transfer it to paint. It won't be easy. But, I like a challenge. I can't wait to see how it turns out. So, it's safe to say that it will most likely be posted in a few days.

I have a challenge for YOU! I want you to click on the link bar over there and go to 'Miss Dubs Stories'. I want you to read and review my stories. I would love it if you commented on every chapter. Writing is one of my passions and the style I use is modern with a little descriptive 1900's writing techniques. I hope you enjoy them! Sgt Dub does!

Be safe and have a good day!

~Miss Dub ;}

3 comments:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

Just remember, I refer to myself as 'rugged good looks" not old.

Miss Dub said...

whatever.

MrsDub said...

Do you plan to ever post again???