Monday, January 1, 2007

Who is that?!


(01/01/07) Happy New Year! You my be asking who is that cartoon on my picture? That, my friends, is TenTen. She is a supporting character on my favorite show, Naruto.


Naruto is about a boy (12-13) who wants to become the greatest ninja of all time and become the Hokage (leader) of his village (It's like a city-state). The reason I used her is because she is my animated look alike (excepting eye color)! We're quite a bit alike in some ways. And for the record, the other person she's with is Neji, yeah, he's a guy.


This is a picture of Naruto made be some fan. Nauto Uzumaki is his name. He's about 12 right now. Why does he have whisker marks? Simple, he has an ancient demon fox inside him! (Kyuubi; Nine Tailed Fox are the 2 names allotted) He can be very annoying at times, but he won't give up, ever!
So, hoped you like today's blog. Until, whenever, Miss Dub.

2 comments:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

I saw playstation has the Naruto game, just waiting for it on x-box now.

Miss Dub said...

I know dad, they don't make any Nautogames for x-box! It stinks! I need a ps2.