Friday, January 5, 2007

TGIF!!!

(1/5/07) Thank God it's Friday!!! I mean, who doesn't love Fridays? Well, I love them at least. I'm out of school for the weekend and am in 2nd place for our Geography-bee. Similar to a Spelling-bee, you just don't spell... Anyway, I'm really good at it and only missed 1 question. I'm very happy. I hope I get to compete outside the elimination rounds. I get all the had questions. My homeroom teacher, Mr.G., is SO cool and funny! Gotta wuv him!

Anyway, like I said in an earlier post (for those of you actually read them...) I write stories online and just finished one by the way. It's called 'Dragon Within'. It's about TenTen and her team. So I asked my English teacher, MrsR., to proof read it for me and she agreed. I'm one of those people who does a half way job and doesn't really try and gets a good grade anyway, or I go overboard and still get a good grade. So, I made cover art for my story so it doesn't look just like a boring draft. Here is my free handed work on paint, no, not paint shop, paint.

What do you think?

~Miss Dub

No comments: