Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Geography Bee outcome


Well, let's say that I refuse to ever go to Guatemala. I didn't win the geography bee, but I did, however, get 3rd place. My friend's sister is my hall's rep. and she will be going all the way to compete in Tulsa for the state rounds, if she wins there she gets to go and compete in Washington, D.C. I hope to go there one of these days.


Well, Monday we got new electives and I have beginner keyboarding 6th hour and it's so not cool. This creepy guy next to me keeps looking over at me and will not shut up! My guy friend told him to leave me alone and he sat somewhere else today. Thank you Brice!


7th hour I have vocal, nothing new there, I've had it all year The new thing is--we got a new teacher--she's so cool and has got the quirkiest outlook. She's cool and young, maybe around 26ish and from Alaska.


Not much happening on my end for now. We are about to head on over to have a birthday party for my great grandma. She will be 85. Don't think about hearing from me till about Saturday. I have to clean my room. It's bad--I can't see my floor anymore...


Be safe and have a good day!


~Miss Dub

P.S.~Thats my dog!

2 comments:

Dean aka Sgt Dub said...

As long as you gave it your best shot. I know I didn't enter any smart contests when I was a kid, come to think of it, I still haven't.

MrsDub said...

Mom had all she could take before the meltdown. You should have found the socks yourself, and I would have stayed out of your room. Just because it looks clean doesn't mean it is! Rooms are like people -- okay on the outside, but don't open the closet or everything falls out. I love you pumpkin and I'm proud of you! We promise to take you to Washington, DC very soon. Dad's been there and really wants to take us there. Love, Mom